Saturday, June 16, 2012

"All heels break loose" Men in heels


Picture source :http://alexandrapallagi.buzznet.com/user/journal/17239750/madonna-girl-gone-wild-music/  and google  

All the way back to ancient Egypt, both male and female of the upper class people wore heels while the lower class people were not as fortunate and were barefooted. However in Egypt, the butchers were able to wear high heels as they have the walked across the bloody minced pieces of different animals. In the past, high heels were used by people of a higher ranking to show their status and power. As well as during the middle ages, both men and women were allowed to wear high heels and were considered fashionable, pattens would attach to fragile and expensive shoes to keep them out of the mud and other street debris when walking outdoors.  



Well hello hello New York, it's 2:22am, i'm snacking away on my Lays potato chips with sour cream dips, gosh! They are delicious! I'm probably going to go fat after eating this but who cares, i'm still having a super knock out headache from my new perfume, it's white musk. When i sprayed it, i didn't know the solution has already been sprayed on my shirt and i continued pressing and going through the vapor. I ended up chocking and trying to catch my breath and because i'm not at home, i don't have a fresh shirt and now i'm dying from the musk stained shirt, the smell is causing me to have a major headache and my stomach is definitely churning. *Sniffs the delightful chips* "Ahh.." Anyway, as a metropolitan city, New York is filled with all sorts of people, the good, the bad, the horribly dressed people, the fashionistas, the trend setters and so on. Well, the other day i was walking through the city and I've realized that more and more guys are wearing heels again. First thing first, I would like to say i'm really proud that these guys aren't afraid of wearing them out and hell do they look sexy. I don't know how many of you readers saw Madonna's newest music video "Girls gone wild" but they guys look so hot in heels. First of all, not all guys can play off the whole wearing heels thing but from my perspective, i think slim muscular guys look the best in heels and goodness those pumps make them look so good! Enough talking about the guys in heels before i have a endorphin rush. 


So today's topic is "All heels break loose" Men in heels, if you read the short paragraph on heels on the above, you will see that lots of men in the past were wearing heels and they were tough guys, men used to wear heels and so where in the past, all of a sudden, guys stopped wearing heels. What i can see is that more guys are wearing heels now and it's nice seeing the come back of heels. Stack shoes, boots and etc, these shoes have heels. I don't know since when did heels became unmanly but what i'm trying to say here is that we shouldn't make fun of guys in heels, it may be funny because we usually laugh or hate things that we don't understand and people usually hate changes. Instead of making fun of these guys, we should embrace the fact that heels are back bitches! And apparently these guys are rocking it.Oh good gracious, i cant stop eating these chips, i can feel myself gaining an extra pound already. Anyway, i would be one of those people wearing heels, whether people like it or not, i might buy myself a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps and rock it! But first, i have to slim down or i will just break those heels.

 I still find it shocking that in New York, it's been a very long time since it became a metropolitan city yet there are still lots of discrimination and crimes going on? I wonder how can anyone rob and steal in such a busy city? If i were those robbers and murderers, i would find some time to actually pick up a proper skill and honor myself that i have the dignity to work really hard in this recession. I would be too busy trying to finish my inventory list let alone robbing a store. But honestly, how many of you guys have actually seen guys in heels before and found it sexy? I can't be the only one, right? I'm going to save up for my Christian Louboutin 



2 comments: