Thursday, January 17, 2013

Louis Vuitton pre A/W 2013-14 Ready to wear

Smell that? That is the sweet smell of vintage and the soft sensation of luxury comfort. I bring to you Louis Vuitton pre Autumn/Winter 2013-14 ready to wear collection. I have picked out several of my favorite ones here but honestly, most of them are here, i pretty much like all of them so here you go.





















Is it me or do some of them seem to be influenced by the 70s? Actually now that i am thinking about it, it does seem like lots of brands such as Miu miu and LV seems to be doing lots of vintage and they look superb. 









picture source : fashionfreaks fb 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous, I love the style.
    http://www.isabelmarantsneakersdiscount.com

    ReplyDelete