Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Personal Taste

Personal preference, this, I'm positive that everyone has their own personal preference unless you are one of those girls who doesn't seem to know who she is because she's always trying to be someone else and following someone else's taste but in any case, it's still consider a preference. Our preference are based on what we belief, how we feel and who we are, that's why people say you can tell a lot by the way someone dresses which is not false but has got only some truth to it. Either way I'm pretty sure most of you have watched Gossip girl or maybe listened to Avril Lavigne songs? Well today I am going to share with you guys what my taste towards fashion is, and I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this way but i love the style of Taylor Momsen and Avril lavigne but at the same time, I love the essence of luxury. I have already designed four outfits which matches my personality where i like the look of Avril and Taylor but Avril look is definitely not punk and i don't know what to describe it as so i am going to call this style Girly cutesy, a mix of punk but not in a punk's personality. I like dressing in white, black, gray, pink and purple but i have a whole other personality. As i said earlier on, I have designed several out fits and I intend on creating my own store where people who enters the shop can have fun but at the same time when they shop, they can shop in a way that the shirt they buy, it would watch their personality. The name of my store is ___________ because i want people to be able to mix and match the clothes easily and express themselves with them. So if you are reading this and you do not mind, do you care to comment on this and tell me what your preference is? 





















No comments:

Post a Comment