Saturday, July 21, 2012

shout out

Hey guys, I apologize that i have not been updating my blog because my computer was horribly damaged to the extend that it was beyond redemption, however my friend, Sujith in a way, "gave" me his old laptop, however when I get my own laptop, i would return this laptop to him, I am so greatful towards him. I had lunch with Sky, Mario, Sujith and in a way with Kira, they are amazing and i would totally hang out with them again. Honestly, I have never been liked before because of different reasons and i felt blessed to be around these people, they made me feel loved and amazing and i had a crush on someone *swoon*. Anyway, we went to popeye for lunch and i felt underdress as the rest were dressed so well, sneakers, jeans and outer wears, the ambiance was amazing and we sat at popeye for 6 hours and it felt like 2, I can't express the joy I have in me. Anyway, it has also come to attention that thereare people commenting on my blog but their comments are not appearing on the posts. I will have that checked out and I apologize to those who have commented but didnt get their reply. If you do want to reach me for any reasons, you could email me at louismak23@hotmail.co.uk, thank you for taking your time to read my blog.

 












So on friday, my teacher showed us "The devil wears prada" and I remember reading about it once and they said the show was about Anna Wintour, in a way, it kind of surprised me because and i thought they actually did a pretty good job trying to make the character "Miranda"protray Anna, and from what i read recently from other blogs, there is a rumor that there would be a second movie for "The devil wears prada". Its pretty amazing and I would definitely wear it. In a way, it does protray what being in the fashion industry is like but it's not always the case for that as no matter what school you go to, what job you get, there would always be the merciful angels and the devilish manipulative monsters that wants to control you and even probably your sex life. In life, you would never meet just angels but at the same time you won't be killed by the devils alone, in life we would meet both and there would definitely be people who are like Anna Wintour who are rather strict and might be a little unpleasant but we have to suck up to it and learn to toughen our emotions. I can honestly say that from my personal experience, toughening your emotions and taking in the insults is not easy and definitely is unpleasant but who are we to say no to them? However, if i run a company, I would do what is necessary to bring money into the company. This is what i told Sujith "There is a time to preppy and there is a time to be zesty." It works both ways, we can dress like a prep at a certain event but being preppy the entire time is definitely really dry and concentrated but knowing when to be zesty is to have fun and expressive but we need to know our priorities. That's how i would run my company, knowing when to be serious and knowing when to be fun. No one said life would be easy or that the road is smooth, its only normal to have bumps in front of us, that's what makes life worth living, its the anticipation and the problems we encounter that makes our relationship with our friends, family and even relationships stronger. I only have enough time for this, so continue reading guys and live you life.

XOXO


2 comments: